The Sioux Chef Presents:
Moningwunkauning + Aabita-Niibino-Giizis
Dinner of the Mid-Summer Moon over Madeline Island
A Ojibwe inspired dinner using traditional and wild flavors of the Lake Superior area.
5:30: Wild Crafted Cocktail Mix Demonstration (Non-Alcoholic or BYOB)
6:30: Family Style Dinner
- Maple Sunchokes with Wild Greens
- Cedar Smoked Duck and Lake Trout
- Grilled Corn with Dandelion Pesto
- Fire Roasted Summer Vegetables
- Wild Green & Berry Salad with Popped Amaranth
- Pumpkin Seed and Corn Bread Bites
- Strawberry – Honey Sorbet
- Sunflower/Honey Cookies
Native musician: Michael Charette
Tickets: $50 – RSVP only – limited seats available
Event tickets are funding Sean Sherman’s culinary outreach efforts to educate native youth.
Location: Madeline Island
*Exact location will be revealed 24 hours in advance of event via email.